Quantcast

How to find elastic search version?

kiruba-2
Hello all,

            I have a doubt about to find elasticsearch version in linux.

Thanks.

Re: How to find elastic search version?

Rafał Kuć-3
Re: How to find elastic search version? Hello!

Just send: curl -XGET 'localhost:9200'

And ElasticSearch will return its version.

 Rafał Kuć
 Sematext ::
http://sematext.com/ :: Solr - Lucene - Nutch - ElasticSearch

Hello all,

            I have a doubt about to find elasticsearch version in linux.

Thanks.

Re: How to find elastic search version?

kiruba-2
Thanks Rafał Kuć.

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Rafał Kuć <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello!

Just send: curl -XGET 'localhost:9200'

And ElasticSearch will return its version.

 Rafał Kuć
 Sematext ::
http://sematext.com/ :: Solr - Lucene - Nutch - ElasticSearch

Hello all,

            I have a doubt about to find elasticsearch version in linux.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Kirubakaran
| BambeeQ Solutions Pvt Ltd | Chennai,India |

Re: How to find elastic search version?

ginger8990
I got error when using curl -XGET 'localhost:9200'

couldn't connect to host

I am new to logstash and elasticsearch.

I follow this link to set it up but not 100% working.

http://logstash.net/docs/1.4.2/tutorials/getting-started-with-logstash

http://logstash.net/docs/1.4.2/tutorials/getting-started-with-logstash

Re: How to find elastic search version?

thara
did you configure anything in elasticsearch.yml file or is it empty