How to set Marvel license programmatically in Ansible deploy?

How to set Marvel license programmatically in Ansible deploy?

Joel Potischman
We have a license for Marvel and while the documentation just says to enter it through the Marvel UI when prompted, we script 100% of our infrastructure creation and deployments (Ansible). My goal is to be able to start with a bare VM, run our deployment, and when the dust settles, our production Marvel cluster should have its license activated, and our development/test clusters should be registered in development mode.

I've got to believe this is possible but I've looked everywhere but can't find any instructions on how to do this, so any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-joel