I got much more sizes than base index after reindexation !

I got much more sizes than base index after reindexation !

mehmet
Hello,

I wrote an application who does the reindexation. It reads from one index with scan and scroll and send it to another index. Here I got two things on the new index:

  1. I have exactly the same size of the documents as the base index
  2. I have %50 more size than the base index ( I have the same number of shards and replica)

Do you have any idea why I have more size while having the same number of documents and is this a problem?

Thank you

---