[Just Pushed]: Zen Discovery

Just pushed a new implementation of discovery called "zen". Its an implementation from the ground up for a high performance and optimize for elasticsearch discovery module. It allows for two main additional features, the first is the fact that a node can be configured to be a pure client (i.e. not turn into a master, ever), and much better support for cloud environments (once I implement it) - more on that soon.

Note, this is now the default discovery, and the jgroups discovery moved to be a plugin.

cheers,
shay.banon

Re: [Just Pushed]: Zen Discovery

Paolo Castagna
Hi,
that's interesting, will it be "zen" the preferred discovery module?

Paolo