Limit terms facet results by minimum count

Limit terms facet results by minimum count

Mike
Is there a way to limit the terms returned by a terms facet to ones that only have a count greater than some number?  Size limits the number of total terms returned, but I'd like to only get back terms that have a count > 7.

Re: Limit terms facet results by minimum count

Mike
Anyone know if this is something that can be done?  I remember reading somewhere that said this was possible, but nothing in the elasticsearch web page says so.