Limiting Results

Shaun Farrell
Are there any good techniques to limit the number of results other than the setting a hard limit.

When I search for something I get a lot of results and about the top 10 - 20 are relevant.  Then after that the results aren't very relevant.  I was wondering if there were any tips that could help me with returning results.

Thanks,
Shaun Farrell

Re: Limiting Results

Shane Witbeck