Live Webinar on youtube (right now!)

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Live Webinar on youtube (right now!)

Alexander Reelsen-2
Hey there,

in case you have problems with the .org site for the current webinar, use this direct youtube link, which should work



--Alexander

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Live Webinar on youtube (right now!)

phill
Could the recording of the webnar now be set as publicly viewable?
My YouTube account uses the same e-mail address as I use to subscribe to
this list (a general gmail account), but for me the video is shown as
unviewable because it is private.   I signed up for the webinar using my
work e-mail account, but I don't see how this effects youtube viewing.

-Paul

On 5/2/2013 9:10 AM, Alexander Reelsen wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> in case you have problems with the .org site for the current webinar,
> use this direct youtube link, which should work
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hatp6Mo1euc
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Live Webinar on youtube (right now!)

Ivan Brusic
I'm sorry, but I can't believe that in 2013 companies still believe that closed webinars are an effective way to market their product. Is ElasticSearch looking to get acquired by some corporate entity?

Cheers,

Ivan


On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Paul Hill <[hidden email]> wrote:
Could the recording of the webnar now be set as publicly viewable?
My YouTube account uses the same e-mail address as I use to subscribe to this list (a general gmail account), but for me the video is shown as unviewable because it is private.   I signed up for the webinar using my work e-mail account, but I don't see how this effects youtube viewing.

-Paul


On 5/2/2013 9:10 AM, Alexander Reelsen wrote:
Hey there,

in case you have problems with the .org site for the current webinar, use this direct youtube link, which should work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hatp6Mo1euc


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Live Webinar on youtube (right now!)

Zachary Tong
You can watch the recorded webinar at the Elasticsearch site:




On Monday, May 6, 2013 1:00:30 PM UTC-4, Ivan Brusic wrote:
I'm sorry, but I can't believe that in 2013 companies still believe that closed webinars are an effective way to market their product. Is ElasticSearch looking to get acquired by some corporate entity?

Cheers,

Ivan


On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Paul Hill <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="7VFTiPsZ4RUJ">pare...@...> wrote:
Could the recording of the webnar now be set as publicly viewable?
My YouTube account uses the same e-mail address as I use to subscribe to this list (a general gmail account), but for me the video is shown as unviewable because it is private.   I signed up for the webinar using my work e-mail account, but I don't see how this effects youtube viewing.

-Paul


On 5/2/2013 9:10 AM, Alexander Reelsen wrote:
Hey there,

in case you have problems with the .org site for the current webinar, use this direct youtube link, which should work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hatp6Mo1euc


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to <a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="7VFTiPsZ4RUJ">elasticsearc...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Live Webinar on youtube (right now!)

phill
On 5/6/2013 10:32 AM, Zachary Tong wrote:
You can watch the recorded webinar at the Elasticsearch site:



On Monday, May 6, 2013 1:00:30 PM UTC-4, Ivan Brusic wrote:
I'm sorry, but I can't believe that in 2013 companies still believe that closed webinars are an effective way to market their product. Is ElasticSearch looking to get acquired by some corporate entity?



Thanks Zachary for posting a link to the final full recording.

Ivan B., maybe when you "can't believe in 2013" you actually are correct.  No one was trying to close access to the information, because "they believe it was an effective way to market their product."  Within a half an hour of my posting a request to see the original link, I and everyone else we provided a correct link to a final full recording of the Webinar.  I missed it before, but I see you can also get to it from a link in "latest tweets" at the bottom of the home page at elasticsearch.com.

I've already listened to the video after missing it last week.  0.90 sounds like great stuff.

Thanks again to the folks at ES for the updated info and for the fantastic product,

-Paul
Seattle, WA

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.