Maven: source and javadoc jars are uploaded

Maven: source and javadoc jars are uploaded

  I added source and javadoc jars to be uploaded to maven. There is already an uploaded version on the snapshot repository. Can someone verify that this works fine?

cheers,
shay.banon

Re: Maven: source and javadoc jars are uploaded

dominict
Have downloaded (This is the jar I got:
elasticsearch-0.6.0-20100406.084159-6.jar).  Source and JavaDocs
available within my eclipse.

cheers,
/dom

On Apr 6, 7:19 pm, Shay Banon <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I added source and javadoc jars to be uploaded to maven. There is already
> an uploaded version on the snapshot repository. Can someone verify that this
> works fine?
>
> cheers,
> shay.banon

Re: Maven: source and javadoc jars are uploaded

Paolo Castagna
Shay Banon wrote:
> I added source and javadoc jars to be uploaded to maven. There is
> already an uploaded version on the snapshot repository. Can someone
> verify that this works fine?

Thank you.

And, as Dom as already said, it works.

Now, people using Maven can simply type:

   mvn eclipse:eclipse -DdownloadSources=true

... this generates their .classpath and .project Eclipse files with
the sources for their dependencies, including ElasticSearch now.

I use:

   <build>

     <plugins>

       <plugin>
         <artifactId>maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>
         <configuration>
<buildOutputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/classes-eclipse</buildOutputDirectory>
           <downloadSources>true</downloadSources>
           <downloadJavadocs>false</downloadJavadocs>
         </configuration>
       </plugin>

     </plugins>

   </build>