Misspelling

yahia
Hi all,

I want my mapping manages misspellings, for example if I type alication or aplication, documents that contain applications or application will be returned

what is the best way to do this type of analysis

cordially

Re: Misspelling

Alexander Reelsen-2
Hey,

elasticsearch has support for fuzzy queries,

Be aware that fuzzy queries can be pretty slow, so it might make sense to execute such a costly search only in case you did not get any other search results with more exact queries..

--Alex

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Ammar Yahia <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I want my mapping manages misspellings, for example if I type alication or aplication, documents that contain applications or application will be returned

what is the best way to do this type of analysis

cordially

Re: Misspelling

yahia
ok , thanks a lot ,this is what I want :-)

Yahia