More Like This API and size

Vladimir Shkurin
I failed to make this parameter work after a many tests. And I looked
at the source code, but found no mention.

And here another similar topic in the old group, which has remained
unanswered.

http://groups.google.com/a/elasticsearch.com/group/users/browse_thread/thread/2a5f24412f266518/2b72fe33b91b7486

It would be great to use a search query like this:

"/_mlt?min_term_freq=1&min_doc_freq=1&from=2&size=12"

or, at least  "/_mlt?min_term_freq=1&min_doc_freq=1&size=12"

Shay, please enable this option in the function of MLT or someone
explain, if it is already there, how to make it work? :)

Re: More Like This API and size

Heya,

  Yea, its missing, opened an issue for it: https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/issues/1179. Not sure how I missed that other thread... (sorry about that to the fellow who opened it).

  As a side note, the more like this API is a wrapper for two APIs, the Get API to get the relevant document, and then to the search API that uses the relevant content to construct an mlt query and execute it. If you are missing something in the mlt API (more complex queries to execute, for example, to add filtering), you can easily do it yourself.

-shay.banon