My elasticsearch powered grafana server gives me "org.apache.lucene.index.CorruptIndexException" exceptions when I try to restore from backup. Help!

My elasticsearch powered grafana server gives me "org.apache.lucene.index.CorruptIndexException" exceptions when I try to restore from backup. Help!

jblock
Had a problem with my grafana server today so I am now forced to restore from backups. When I try to restore from any of my many backups, I get exceptions such as this:

Caused by: org.apache.lucene.index.CorruptIndexException: [][1] Corrupted index [corrupted_DOarE0krSua6FJ46T5dFBQ] caused by: CorruptIndexException[checksum failed (hardware problem?) : expected=18qavtj actual=1helpmw (resource=name [_3l_Lucene49_0.dvd], length [62], checksum [18qavtj], writtenBy [LUCENE_4_9])]

I'm in a bit of a jam now. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Re: My elasticsearch powered grafana server gives me "org.apache.lucene.index.CorruptIndexException" exceptions when I try to restore from backup. Help!

Mark Walkom-2
Grafana uses graphite, do you mean Kibana?