Nightly Automated snapshots !!

vt

Nightly Automated snapshots !!

vt
Hi All,
     I'm using elastic search from last 6 months. we had active development and the time came to plan for backups & restores before place into production.

i had gone through basics of taking snapshots and how they works and what are the limitations.

but the thing i wanted to know is , can i automate the snapshot process nightly like a job running in elastic search itself, without making my own job runner.

Forgive me if this question is already answered in this group, as i didn't find myself hence posting.