Not able to post a bulk query... giving unexpected token error

Not able to post a bulk query... giving unexpected token error

pramodk
Hi, I am new to elasticSearch... and want to use the head plugin to do a bulk inserts, below is the code that I have written

{ "create": { "_index": "acquire", "_type": "AT", "_id": 1 }}
{ "Year": 2014, "SESSIONS": 309}
{ "index":  { "_index": "acquire", "_type": "AT", "_id": 2 }}
{ "Year": 2015, "SESSIONS": 192}

I am getting an unexpected token error. Attached is the snapshot.
What wrong I am doing?