Permanently moving to

Hi everyone,

On May 4th we deprecated this mailing list in favor of our discussion forums at The discussion forums have been quite successful so, as of today, we will be making this mailing list effectively read-only. If you haven't already, please head over to, create a user profile and get started!

If you prefer to interact with the forums solely via email, you can do so! Just create a user profile at and follow the instructions here:

Thank you,

Please update your bookmarks! We have moved to
For more options, visit