Permanently moving to discuss.elastic.co

Permanently moving to discuss.elastic.co

shaunak
Administrator
Hi everyone,

On May 4th we deprecated this mailing list in favor of our discussion forums at https://discuss.elastic.co. The discussion forums have been quite successful so, as of today, we will be making this mailing list effectively read-only. If you haven't already, please head over to https://discuss.elastic.co, create a user profile and get started!

If you prefer to interact with the forums solely via email, you can do so! Just create a user profile at https://discuss.elastic.co and follow the instructions here: https://discuss.elastic.co/t/email-only-interaction-with-the-forums/106.

Thank you,

Shaunak

---