Please help me to do a filtered query!!!

Please help me to do a filtered query!!!

tchyzh
Hi Everyone! please advice me how return only specific value from a query:

Here's how my index looks like:

 "{
"_index" : "logstash-2014.10.23",
"_type" : "mia_worker-prod",
"_id" : "wLAyxPVRTeOXsl9mUk3iNw",
"_score" : 1,
"_source" : {
"name" : "mia_worker",
"hostname" : "360prod-mia01",
"pid" : 890,
"resource" : "user_timeline",
"id" : "claim:17762896",
"version" : "2014-10-23T13:34:08.817",
"level" : 30,
"msg" : "changed.complete",
"time" : "2014-10-23T13:35:07.714Z",
"v" : 0
}"

I need a query that just returns a "level:30" value for my monitoring!
Thank you in advance for your help!

Re: Please help me to do a filtered query!!!

tchyzh

On Wednesday, 19 November 2014 13:07:13 UTC+2, [hidden email] wrote:
Hi Everyone! please advice me how return only specific value from a query:

Here's how my index looks like:

 "{
"_index" : "logstash-2014.10.23",
"_type" : "mia_worker-prod",
"_id" : "wLAyxPVRTeOXsl9mUk3iNw",
"_score" : 1,
"_source" : {
"name" : "mia_worker",
"hostname" : "360prod-mia01",
"pid" : 890,
"resource" : "user_timeline",
"id" : "claim:17762896",
"version" : "2014-10-23T13:34:08.817",
"level" : 30,
"msg" : "changed.complete",
"time" : "2014-10-23T13:35:07.714Z",
"v" : 0
}"

I need a query that just returns a "level:30" value for my monitoring!
Thank you in advance for your help!
Please Please help!!!