Problem with specific query

Walendo
Hello,

A strange (or maybe not to strange) problem occurs when I try search
all the cities of an state whose code is "to" (
http://localhost:9200/ig/cidade/_search?q=estado:to). Nothing is
returned, although there are results for the query.

Is "to" some kind of reserved word? If I use toc, it works.

Thanks.