Problems with plugins (Kopf)

Invest Ict
I have some troubles with my indexes, so i wanted to install a plugin named Kopf. So i downloaded the zip file from GIT and placed it on the server. Next thing i do is:

[root@havok elasticsearch]# bin/plugin -install lmenezes/elasticsearch-kopf -u file:///root/elasticsearch-kopf-master.zip

-> Installing lmenezes/elasticsearch-kopf...

Trying file:/root/elasticsearch-kopf-master.zip...

Downloading ....................DONE

Installed lmenezes/elasticsearch-kopf into /usr/share/elasticsearch/plugins/kopf

Identified as a _site plugin, moving to _site structure ...

[root@havok elasticsearch]#

It has installed it in /usr/share/elasticsearch/plugins/kopf and it has included a _site folder.

But when i go to http://localhost:9200/_plugin/kopf really nothing is happening. Also replaced localhost with the IP of the server, but still nothing.

Anyone an idea what i did wrong?

---

Re: Problems with plugins (Kopf)

Sumit Gupta

After Install Kopf..You restarted you ES or not?
When you restart ES you can see in ES log that plugin is loaded or not.

Thanks,
Sumit