Pull Requests mounting?

James Green
Hi,

A cursory glance at the GitHub pages shows a build-up of pull requests:

ElasticSearch: 135
Kibana: 64

Is there a movement to get these merged or otherwise cleaned up? We are waiting on at least one of these but lack hope in the face of the volumes pending.

Thanks,

James

Re: Pull Requests mounting?

Clinton Gormley-3
Hi James

A cursory glance at the GitHub pages shows a build-up of pull requests:

ElasticSearch: 135
Kibana: 64

Is there a movement to get these merged or otherwise cleaned up? We are waiting on at least one of these but lack hope in the face of the volumes pending.

We have a concerted ongoing effort to work through all of these issues and PRs.  You can see from our Pulse page how much progress we're making:

https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/pulse/monthly

Clint

Re: Pull Requests mounting?

Rashid Khan
Hi James,
We're keeping an eye on the progress of a few high priority pull requests that we're really excited about. We've also been working on a number of experimental new features that we'll be pushing out soon. At that point we'll be cleaning up the outstanding issues.

Thanks

On Friday, August 1, 2014 1:12:17 AM UTC-7, James Green wrote:
Hi,

A cursory glance at the GitHub pages shows a build-up of pull requests:

ElasticSearch: 135
Kibana: 64

Is there a movement to get these merged or otherwise cleaned up? We are waiting on at least one of these but lack hope in the face of the volumes pending.

Thanks,

James

Re: Pull Requests mounting?

Ivan Brusic
Once I hit 3 open pull requests, I stopped submitting them. :) I am down to only 1 open (from last year), but my confidence is still somewhat low. Most of my changes have been small, mainly because I am hesitant about dedicating more time for something that might be ignored.

I need to simply apply for a job at Elasticsearch so that I can merge my own pull requests! :)

Cheers,

Ivan