Rename aggregation metric in Kibana 4.1

kevins
In my visualization I have several sum aggregations.  The title for the metric is always "Sum of ..."  for example "Sum of profit".  Is it possible to rename the aggregation metric to just "Profit"?  There are several columns and the "Sum of" clutters the UI, prevents us from fitting more columns, and is really not useful in any way.

e.g.

"Sum of profit" -> "Profit"

"Count of event" -> "Events"

I see a JSON input but I can not find any references to renaming the metric.

---