RoutingMissingException

nmz

RoutingMissingException

nmz
While indexing the document : name I get  RoutingMissingException,
can any one help?

Exception in thread "Main Thread"
org.elasticsearch.action.RoutingMissingException: routing is required
for  [abc]/[name]/[A-1401]

Re: RoutingMissingException

Benjamin Devèze
If you have configured the routing field to be required you need to
provide a routing value when indexing a document. Does it help?

--
Benjamin DEVEZE