RoutingMissingException

nmz

RoutingMissingException

nmz
While indexing the document : name I get  RoutingMissingException,
can any one help?

Exception in thread "Main Thread"
org.elasticsearch.action.RoutingMissingException: routing is required
for  [abc]/[name]/[A-1401]

Re: RoutingMissingException

Rafał Kuć-3
Hello!

You probably set

"_routing" : {
  "required" : true
}

in you mappings and you don't specify that value during indexing.

 Rafał Kuć
 Sematext :: http://sematext.com/ :: Solr - Lucene - Nutch - ElasticSearch

nmz

Re: RoutingMissingException

nmz
ya, I was trying to create a parent-child doc mapping, without
specifing the values. Didn't notice it :)