Scala river contributions

sam-6
Hi all.

I've got some river modules written in Scala that I'd like to release but I don't know if you're interested in submissions in Scala. I can always rewrite them in Java if needed, but it shouldn't matter right since bytecode is bytecode.

Right / wrong ?

Re: Scala river contributions

Ivan Brusic
Elasticsearch rivers are installed via jars, so there is no issues developing them in Scala. If you want others to contribute, then it might be an issue, but any one can still use the plugin.

I wrote my first plugin in Scala years ago: https://github.com/brusic/streaming-river

--
Ivan