Scoring is not being computed when using wildcard in query_string query.

Scoring is not being computed when using wildcard in query_string query.

cyrilforce

Hi,

I would to know is there anyway to enable scoring when using wildcard in query_sting query. Below is my query :

{
    "from": 0,
    "size": 100,
    "explain": true,
    "track_scores": true,
    "query": {
        "query_string": {
            "fields": [
                "DISPLAY_NAME^8",
                "PERFORMER"
            ],
            "query": "hap*"

and it returns result below (which doesn't sort properly as it doesn't compute the scores) :