Seperate tokenizer for Search and Indexing

Seperate tokenizer for Search and Indexing

deep saxena
Can we setting like  this in whicn indexing uses standard tokenizer and searching uses whitespace tokenizer?

Re: Seperate tokenizer for Search and Indexing

paul
yes you can have different tokenizer for index time and query time. but you have to be careful cause if the tokens produced during indexing is different than that produced during searching you will not get proper results or no results.