Sorting across multiple types

cbax007
I'm currently using elastic search with two types of entities being indexed.  Both entities have a field called "name".  I'm issuing a query with a sort on "name" (actually using "nameSort" which is non-analyzed) and the results are returning sorted correctly within each type, but not universally across the two types.  Is there any way to get the results to return sorted completely across the two types?