Specific field cache details

ppearcy
Hi,
  I'd like to understand which field caches in which indexes are consuming the most memory in order to ensure that I have even sharding/balancing. The node stats will tell me how much field cache a node has, but I can't find anything finer grained than that. Are these stats available anywhere?

Thanks!
Paul

Re: Specific field cache details

Otis Gospodnetic