SpellChecker

Chemosh
Does Elastic Search expose the Lucene SpellChecker functionality? If
not, any recommendations on how to do spellchecking? I thought about
using Ruby's Aspell binding which should be fine for my needs.

Re: SpellChecker

Not yet. The idea of spell checking when it comes to search engine is to give suggestions based on the indexed data. Aspell can work for you well until its implemented in elasticsearch.

cheers,
shay.banon