Stats on Missing Facet

Michael Sick
For a faceted query, I'm returning data as a table showing the key_field, counts, and min/max of the value_field. It's required to show the min/max of the value field even for the group that has the facet key_field null. In this case, facet.getMissingCount() isn't enough. Is there currently a way to get the min/max (or other stats) for the missing case loaded as a facet?

Re: Stats on Missing Facet

You can open an issue to support it, for now, you can simply index a value that represents null.

For a faceted query, I'm returning data as a table showing the key_field, counts, and min/max of the value_field. It's required to show the min/max of the value field even for the group that has the facet key_field null. In this case, facet.getMissingCount() isn't enough. Is there currently a way to get the min/max (or other stats) for the missing case loaded as a facet?

Re: Stats on Missing Facet

Michael Sick
I tried reindexing  using the null_value option:

aud_tran_typ_id: {
include_in_all: true
index: not_analyzed
store: yes
null_value: eas.missing
type: string
}

but the value does not end up in my facet counts. Should it or should I have to add the default value in my code?