Term query not working in all indices

narinder.izap
Hi there,

       I have a very simple term query. It is not giving result if I am executing it against "localhostt:9200", not even with "localhostt:9200/index_name",but if i use the type name i.e. "localhostt:9200/index_name/type_name" ,its giving me results.

Can anyone please suggest what could be the possible reason, can it be some kind of corruption, data corruption or something else ??

Re: Term query not working in all indices

dadoonet
You might have the same field name used accross many indices but without the same analyzer?
Hard to tell more without an actual example.

David