TransportClient() connection struck

Akhilesh
Hi ,
      I am experimenting with the elastic search , while try to
connect one of the node in a cluster using java API  , the
TransportClient() method struck , no response either side , it
establishes connection with server (that showing with netstat
command ), but removed after some time , but client struck , nothing
on output console (blank).I am using net bean IDE. Help me out
regarding this .

Regards
Akhilesh Kumar