Unassigned nodes after 5-16 days

smart_sdr78
I have this weird problem, I have a cluster with 2 nodes, when I start the nodes all the primary and replica shards are connected, and cluster health is green. It happens from time to time, between 5 to 16 days, one node will appear "Unassigned" and I can see this using "head" plugin.

I have:
1 cluster
2 nodes
14 replica shards
14 primary shards

The 2 nodes are placed in separate servers.
Why this the cluster after several days shows unassigned nodes ?

And all that I have to do in order to get the cluster health to green, is shutdown the nodes and start them again.
And this problem keeps happening.

Best regards