Upgrading 0.9 to 0.11; will I need to reindex?

Upgrading 0.9 to 0.11; will I need to reindex?

John Chang
I am upgrading from 0.9 to 0.11 and am wondering if I will need to reindex my content.

I saw in a thread titled "Breaking Change: Majore gateway refactoring, and improved throttling" that the 0.9 to 0.10 upgrade would probably require reindexing, but there was a possibility of a script that could get you around this requirement.  I don't know if such a script was ever released, and if so, I don't know if it would be good enough for a 0.9 to 0.11 jump.

Thanks,
John