Welcome to the new mailing list

-shay.banon

Re: Welcome to the new mailing list

Karussell
For all the lazy guys like me a quick link to the entire archive:

http://elasticsearch-users.115913.n3.nabble.com/

On 27 Jul., 09:29, Shay Banon <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    This is the first post on the new mailing list. More info on the
> migration can be found here:http://www.elasticsearch.org/blog/2011/07/27/mailing-list-migration.html.
>
> -shay.banon

Re: Welcome to the new mailing list

Ah, so that is why I woke up to an exploded inbox! I had two accounts on the group (sorry about that), and one was set to No Emails.

I am not a Google fanboy, but I really do like Google Groups.  Thanks for moving over from the hosted version.

Ivan

Re: Welcome to the new mailing list

fucema
Hey Kimcy, do you have to update or refresh the index displayed at http://www.elasticsearch.org/blog/ ?

It doesn't display the latest post about the mailing list change, even though that post is filed using your blog? Just curious, as I've seen missing(?) posts before on the ES blog page.

Re: Welcome to the new mailing list

Its probably cached..., you can register for RSS on elasticsearch.org site and you will get all the blog changes if you want.