When is Elastic Serach with Lucene 4.x going to be released? Any ideas.

When is Elastic Serach with Lucene 4.x going to be released? Any ideas.

Karthik Shyamsunder
I hear Lucene 4 has  index value compression whic reduces the size of index.  I see that ES uses Lucene 3.x, when is Elastic Serach with Lucene 4.x going to be released? Any ideas.

Sincerely,

Karthik

Re: When is Elastic Serach with Lucene 4.x going to be released? Any ideas.

Andrej
ElasticSearch is about searching. Searching this mailing list (this is a common question ;-) ) reveals this thread:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/elasticsearch/vdhQALzO1k4

So, by luck, this week maybe.