Word Delimiter, Porter Stem, More Like This

Word Delimiter, Porter Stem, More Like This

Vladimir Shkurin
I created a gist of some tests that I made for ElasticSearch and a lot
of queries did not return any results, but at the same queries for
Solr finds the necessary documents.

https://gist.github.com/1109136

Please tell me where is my mistake? Particularly I interested in why
MLT don't find no one document, they are almost alike! :)

Re: Word Delimiter, Porter Stem, More Like This

Vladimir Shkurin
The problems with word delimiter and stemmer is solved! :)

I added this line to the mappings before properties.

"_all" : {"enabled" : true, "index_analyzer": "index_analyzer",
"search_analyzer": "search_analyzer"}

But does anyone know why not working "More Like This" search???

Re: Word Delimiter, Porter Stem, More Like This

Clinton Gormley-2
On Wed, 2011-07-27 at 12:36 -0700, Vladimir Shkurin wrote:
> The problems with word delimiter and stemmer is solved! :)
>
> I added this line to the mappings before properties.
>
> "_all" : {"enabled" : true, "index_analyzer": "index_analyzer",
> "search_analyzer": "search_analyzer"}
>
> But does anyone know why not working "More Like This" search???

Try playing with the min_doc_freq and min_term_freq - you probably don't
have enough docs indexed to match the default criteria

clint

Re: Word Delimiter, Porter Stem, More Like This

Vladimir Shkurin
Clinton, many thanks to you, you helped me a lot! I changed the
request to this "_mlt?min_term_freq=1&min_doc_freq=1" and MLT works! :)