batchly update docs in ES?

Raymond Wang
is it possible to update some docs batchly according to some query condition?

I know,  we can update a single doc by id.

so how about batchly update?

thanks~~~

Re: batchly update docs in ES?

Benjamin Devèze
Hi Raymond,

Waiting for this feature to be officially added to ES you can use this update by query plugin: https://github.com/yakaz/elasticsearch-action-updatebyquery/

It is based on the work of Martijn van Groningen. For more information have a look here: https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/issues/1607.

Hope it helps.

On Sunday, August 25, 2013 9:20:44 AM UTC+2, Raymond Wang wrote:
is it possible to update some docs batchly according to some query condition?

I know,  we can update a single doc by id.

so how about batchly update?

thanks~~~

Re: batchly update docs in ES?

Raymond Wang
Thanks a lot~~~

It saved me so much time.

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 6:53 PM, Benjamin Devèze <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Raymond,

Waiting for this feature to be officially added to ES you can use this update by query plugin: https://github.com/yakaz/elasticsearch-action-updatebyquery/

It is based on the work of Martijn van Groningen. For more information have a look here: https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/issues/1607.

Hope it helps.

On Sunday, August 25, 2013 9:20:44 AM UTC+2, Raymond Wang wrote:
is it possible to update some docs batchly according to some query condition?

I know,  we can update a single doc by id.

so how about batchly update?

thanks~~~

Best Regards
rmn190