bulkProcessor never calls afterBulk?

Scott Chapman
Here's my code example, I get something printed beforeBulk. But never see anything printed for afterBulk. And yes, a document is getting written.

What am I missing??

BulkProcessor bulkProcessor = ((org.elasticsearch.action.bulk.BulkProcessor) BulkProcessor).builder(
 client
,

new BulkProcessor.Listener() {

@Override

public void beforeBulk(long executionId, BulkRequest request) { System.out.println("BeforeBulk"); }

@Override

public void afterBulk(long executionId, BulkRequest request, Throwable failure) {

System.out.println("Bulk execution failed ["+ executionId + "].\n" +
 failure
.toString());

}

@Override

public void afterBulk(long executionId, BulkRequest request, BulkResponse response) {

System.out.println("Bulk execution completed ["+ executionId + "].\n" +

"Took (ms): " + response.getTookInMillis() + "\n" +

"Failures: " + response.hasFailures() + "\n" +

"Count: " + response.getItems().length);

}

})

.setBulkActions(10000)

.setBulkSize(new ByteSizeValue(1, ByteSizeUnit.GB))

.setFlushInterval(TimeValue.timeValueSeconds(5))

.setConcurrentRequests(1)

.build();

Re: bulkProcessor never calls afterBulk?

dadoonet
Try to remove setBulkSize.
What is the other part of your code?

David