complex nested query

闫旭
Dear All!

I have a problem with a complex nested query
the docs like this:
_id:1
{
"detail":[
{
"date":"2014-09-01",
"price”:50
"date":"2014-09-02",
"price”:100
"date":"2014-09-03",
"price":100
"date":"2014-09-04",
"price":200
}
]

}
_id:2
{
"detail":[
{
"date":"2014-09-01",
"price":100
"date":"2014-09-02",
"price":200
"date":"2014-09-03",
"price":300
"date":"2014-09-04",
"price":200
}
]

}
I will filter the docs with “date in [2014-09-01, 2014-09-03] and sum(price) > 300”.
I only find some way with “aggregation”, but it can only stat the sum of all docs.

How Can I solve the problem??

Thanks && Best Regard!

Re: complex nested query

vineeth mohan-2
Hello ,

Then do a bool query with the date range constrain and range constrain

Thanks
            Vineeth

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 8:53 AM, 闫旭 <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thank you !  But nested bool query can not plus all price with the data range. how  can i do this??

Thx again.

Thanks && Best Regard!

在 2014年9月11日,12:04,vineeth mohan <[hidden email]> 写道:

[...]

Anyone can help this?

Thanks && Best Regard!

在 2014年9月11日,13:24,闫旭 <[hidden email]> 写道:

[...]

I don't feel you can do this in a single call.
What i have in mind would be

  1. Run a two level aggregation query with date histogram aggregation on first level with date and term aggregation on second with sum aggregation on prize field on second level. You might need to use nested aggregation also here.
  2. Once you get the results , choose the dates based on the criteria , i.e. sum of prize more than 300. With the dates you are interested in , fire the next query which has all interesting date ranges as range query.
Thanks
         Vineeth

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 5:04 PM, 闫旭 <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Vineeth!

Thanks for your reply! I’ll try your solution,hope this can solve my problem.

Thanks && Best Regard!

在 2014年9月12日,0:12,vineeth mohan <[hidden email]> 写道:

[...]

I can not find how to filter date based on aggregation result in documents. btw, can i use function do this?

Thanks && Best Regard!

在 2014年9月12日,1:18,yancey <[hidden email]> 写道: