elastic.co blog RSS URL missing

Magnus Bäck
The not too widely announced move from elasticsearch.(com|org) to
elastic.co the other week seems to have broken the old Elasticsearch
blog RSS feed, and I can’t find the RSS URL for the replacement
elastic.co blog. Please say there is one.

A final post to the old blog referring to the new one would've been
nice. I'm probably not the only one who's missed the updates from
the last week or two.

--
Magnus Bäck                | Software Engineer, Development Tools
[hidden email] | Sony Mobile Communications

Re: elastic.co blog RSS URL missing

dadoonet
Thanks for reporting this. Issue raised internally.

Best.

--
David ;-)

> Le 25 mars 2015 à 08:11, Magnus Bäck <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> The not too widely announced move from elasticsearch.(com|org) to
> elastic.co the other week seems to have broken the old Elasticsearch
> blog RSS feed, and I can’t find the RSS URL for the replacement
> elastic.co blog. Please say there is one.
>
> A final post to the old blog referring to the new one would've been
> nice. I'm probably not the only one who's missed the updates from
> the last week or two.
>
> --
> Magnus Bäck                | Software Engineer, Development Tools
> [hidden email] | Sony Mobile Communications

Re: elastic.co blog RSS URL missing

Mark Walkom-2
These do exist, they just haven't been redirected yet, please see https://www.elastic.co/blog/feed.

On 25 March 2015 at 18:13, David Pilato <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for reporting this. Issue raised internally.

Best.

--
David ;-)

> Le 25 mars 2015 à 08:11, Magnus Bäck <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> The not too widely announced move from elasticsearch.(com|org) to
> elastic.co the other week seems to have broken the old Elasticsearch
> blog RSS feed, and I can’t find the RSS URL for the replacement
> elastic.co blog. Please say there is one.
>
> A final post to the old blog referring to the new one would've been
> nice. I'm probably not the only one who's missed the updates from
> the last week or two.
>
> --
> Magnus Bäck                | Software Engineer, Development Tools
> [hidden email] | Sony Mobile Communications

Re: elastic.co blog RSS URL missing

dadoonet
BRW we are hoping to push all the RSS redirects live today.

--
David ;-)