elasticsearch client with couchdb support for creating index

elasticsearch client with couchdb support for creating index

imad

Does elasticsearch client (https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-js) for javascript, support creating indices for couchdb. With curl we can setcouchdb type when creating index as follows:

curl -XPUT "http://localhost:9200/_river/user_idx/_meta" -d "{
  "type": "couchdb",
  "couchdb": {
    "host": "localhost",
    "port": 5984,
    "db": "users",
    "filter": null
    "index": "user_idx",
    "type": "users",
    "bulk_size": "100",
    "bulk_timeout": "10ms"
  }
}"

I am using elasticsearch river for couch and with above code of creating index, data is filled by river seamlessly and I can get all data.

But with <client>.indices.create or <client>.index, I could not find any option to set couchdb for index. Will appreciate any help regarding this.