elasticsearch curator 3.0.3: option --older-than

elasticsearch curator 3.0.3: option --older-than

Jean-Max Reymond
I have installed the last curator and unfortunately, my old command is not supported:

# curator --version
curator, version 3.0.3
# curator delete --older-than 1 --prefix .marvel-
Error: no such option: --older-than

It seems that option --older-than is not supported but mentioned in CHANGELOG.
How to clean marvel logs older than one day ?
thanks for your tips,

---

Re: elasticsearch curator 3.0.3: option --older-than

Mark Walkom-2
Try curator --host localhost delete indices --older-than 1 --time-unit days --prefix .marvel --timestring %Y.%m.%d

PS - We're moving to https://discuss.elastic.co/, please join us there for any future discussions!

On 21 May 2015 at 06:58, Jean-Max Reymond <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have installed the last curator and unfortunately, my old command is not supported:

# curator --version
curator, version 3.0.3
# curator delete --older-than 1 --prefix .marvel-
Error: no such option: --older-than

It seems that option --older-than is not supported but mentioned in CHANGELOG.
How to clean marvel logs older than one day ?
thanks for your tips,

---

---

Re: elasticsearch curator 3.0.3: option --older-than

Jean-Max Reymond
It works nicely
Thanks a lot

Le mercredi 20 mai 2015 22:58:05 UTC+2, Jean-Max Reymond a √©crit :