elasticsearch-jdbc-river

Darryl Kuhn
Has anybody had any luck getting the table strategy working with elasticsearch-jdbc-river? I've documented my issue here: https://github.com/jprante/elasticsearch-river-jdbc/issues/113 and tried several versions of the plugin (all three from bintray) and even built from source but I cannot get it to work for the life of me. Any help greatly appreciated!

-Darryl