getting a percolator query

ryanogle
I have created a percolator query using the standard:

curl -XPUT localhost:9200/_percolator/test/kuku ...

Now assume its some time later, and I can't remember what the query was, so I want to be able to GET and return the query that was created.  Is there a way to GET the existing query to see what the query structure is?

Thanks.

Re: getting a percolator query

dadoonet
Just:

curl -XGET localhost:9200/_percolator/test/kuku

If you need to get the full list of existing percolators, search for it:

curl -XGET localhost:9200/_percolator/_search?q=*

HTH

Le 17 janvier 2013 à 02:17, ryano <[hidden email]> a écrit :
I have created a percolator query using the standard:

curl -XPUT localhost:9200/_percolator/test/kuku ...

Now assume its some time later, and I can't remember what the query was, so I want to be able to GET and return the query that was created.  Is there a way to GET the existing query to see what the query structure is?

Thanks.

David Pilato
http://www.scrutmydocs.org/
http://dev.david.pilato.fr/