help needed with the query

help needed with the query – Can you guys help me understand how should I approach my problem. Here is what I need to do: As a user types information about a member I need t...
Re: help needed with the query (partial matching) – Hi Michael > As a user types information about a member I need to provide a list of > suggestions based on the ...: member first/last na...
Hi Clinton, In place of ngram can I use prefixQuery to serve the purpose is there any advantage of using ngram tokenizer? Below configuration...
Hi Lalit > In place of ngram can I use prefixQuery to serve the purpose is there > any advantage of using ngram tokenizer? Performanc...
Thanks Clinton for quick response. My knowledge with edge ngram is very less can you please put somelight over what actually is edge ngram ? ...
> > My knowledge with edge ngram is very less can you please put somelight > over what actually is edge ngram ? > Even I would l...
Cool Thanks :) On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 9:57 PM, Clinton Gormley <clinton@...>wrote: > > > > > My knowledge with edge ...
Hi Clinton: Thanks for a quick and detailed response. To clarify a few points: 1. The synonyms - I only need the synonyms on the first nam...
Hi Michael > 1. The synonyms - I only need the synonyms on the first name, I > think. I do not imagine it to be of much use for last ...
I suggest you start with mapping. Start with a simple one, where you have mappings set for different elements (first name, last name), with custo...