Quantcast

http://nitroshredadvice.com/enhance-mind-iq/

Ramankhan
On the sleep if you want to improve your Enhance Mind IQ memory. It is when we sleep that our brains really go to work. During deep sleep our brains are incredibly active in processing information and trying to understand problems. Skimping on your sleep will start having an almost immediate effect on your memory. Avoid smoking cigarettes to keep your memory from being negatively affected. Studies have shown that the memory of smokers suffers more than compared to non-smokers. You probably didn't need yet another reason to quit, but maybe this will be the one that lets you finally put down that pack. If you find that your memory has deteriorated drastically in a short period of time, it is important that you see your doctor right away. Sudden memory loss could be a sign of a more serious medical condition, such as Dementia or Alzheimer's Disease, which can effect people of all ages. Try to avoid food high in salt and saturated fats, including fast food. It has been scientifically proven that these foods can lead to carotid artery disease, which cuts off the brain's oxygen supply. Losing oxygen prevents the part of the brain that holds memory from learning and obtaining information. Improve memory with mnemonics. Use an acronym to remember lists of related things. For example, 'Homes' is used to remember the names of the Great Lakes: Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie and Superior. The first letter of the words in a sentence can represent a list of letters that you have to remember. For example, "Every good boy does fine" can..

http://nitroshredadvice.com/enhance-mind-iq/