java API, get "_all" snapshots in a given repository

java API, get "_all" snapshots in a given repository

bitsofinfo.g
Hi,
Via the REST api I can get an listing of all snapshots within a given repository such as

"_snapshot/myrepo/_all"

How can I do this via the Java API? It appears I can only specify "known" snapshots via "GetSnapshotsRequest"

Is there anyway via the Java API to get a complete listing without any prior knowledge of snapshot names?

Re: java API, get "_all" snapshots in a given repository

bitsofinfo.g
Answered my own question here (just pass an empty array to snapshots)

https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch/blob/4ab268bab2cfd7fc3cb4c4808f706d5049c1fae5/src/main/java/org/elasticsearch/rest/action/admin/cluster/snapshots/status/RestSnapshotsStatusAction.java