lukeall.jar?

q42jaap
Hey all,

I wanted to poke around in a lucene index created by elasticsearch. Just to see which terms were generated. I'd usually use lukeall.jar for this, but the latest build on google code is an alpha from July 2012, which doesn't support Lucene 4.2 codecs.

Does anyone know what the state of luke is?

Thanks, Jaap