node statistics: OS uptime value incorrect

abr

node statistics: OS uptime value incorrect

abr
Hello,

I'm running ES 1.5.2 on Centos and I'm willing to expose some statistics about node perf on a web page.
The OS uptime I get from calling the ES API _nodes/stats is very different from the one I get from the uptime command directly with linux CLI

[root@DEV-ES-NODE2 ~]# uptime
 12:16:03 up 55 days,  1:50,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

with ES REST API:
"uptime_in_millis": 4758625 which is just a bit more that 1h

Is this a misuse of the API? Or some bugs with the ES API?

Antoine

---
Antoine Brun