overriding boundary character for highlighter

overriding boundary character for highlighter

AMLAN
Hi guys,

I have been trying to use ES highlighter with boundary character ~( tild), but it's not working out for me.
Below is my sample text from field Text.

~Anmol JewellersRudrakshahtml~ मुखी रुद्राक्ष का सतारुढ़ ग्रह~  ~चौदह मुखी रुद्राक्ष के लिए अनुशंसित~  धन~ ~Anmol Jewellers and Ratna Kendra~

Query:

{
  "fields": [
    "Text"
  ],
  "from": 0,
  "size": 10,
  "query": {
    "multi_match": {
      "query": "मुखी रुद्राक्ष",
      "fields": [
        "Text"
      ]
  "highlight": {
    "order": "score",
    "fields": {
      "A18": {
        "boundary_max_scan": 200,
        "number_of_fragments": 1,
        "fragment_size": 60,
        "boundary_chars": "~",
        "fragment_offset": 0

Result:
 JewellersRudrakshahtml~ मुखी रुद्राक्ष का सतारुढ़ ग्रह~  ~चौदह मुखी रुद्राक्ष के लिए

I have gone through following related post as well.

http://elasticsearch-users.115913.n3.nabble.com/highlight-whole-sentence-td4022069.html#a4022077

I feel that fragments are not been created properly. Where am I going wrong ?

Thanks
Amlan

Re: overriding boundary character for highlighter

Himanshu Arora
did you find the solution to your query or is there any other alternative ?