partial update elaticsearch-perl

Jorge von Rudno
Dear Colleagues,

I have the following instructions that I running in "marvel/sense" with a right result:

POST /myindex/mytype/mykey/_update
{
 "doc" : {
   "link" : "http://www.kicoso.com",
   "sortierung" : "4"

but when I try to run the same instruction in perl I get the following mistake:
Could not execute update [Native Error: ERROR:  [Param] ** Unknown param (doc) in (update) request.

the instruction in perl are:

$e->update(
  index => 'myindex',
  type  => 'mytype',
  id    => "mykey",
  doc => {
          link => "http://www.nw-kicoso.com",
          sortierung => "5"
  }
);

What I am doing wrong?

In advance thousand thanks for your help.

Kind regards

Jorge von Rudno

Re: partial update elaticsearch-perl

Clinton Gormley-2
Hi Jorge

The `doc` should be passed in the `body` parameter:

$e->update(
  index => 'myindex',
  type  => 'mytype',
  id    => "mykey",